Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell Sword
I hope this is enough to describe it. The story is about a sword, forged from the blood and bones of 1000 dead men, has chosen to be used again. Along with its power, comes a large amount of hauntings of werewolves, vampires, demons, wraiths, the dead and more. Those who are close to its user, will live a new life, battling out there own darkness while the ones that want to kill them.

The actual plot begins at during the night in a museum that is being searched by hell spawns looking for the sword that is desguised as one of the swords in the exebition.

The setting is Japan (god man Im obsessed)

Please, PLEASE, do not fight over for the direction it is going.
This is a group story that has to be fair, suspenful, and supernatural.

If you choose to have powers, keep them small, we CANNOT have omega powerful people.

YOU CANNOT, and this is for everyone, you cannot have another character unless I SAY SO!

Also, if you choose to be a creature like the ones above, write it in the powers description (you can be good or evil). If you choose to a changeling, like a werewolf, have a good, rational, explanation of how you became it.

To sign up, do the sign up:

Name -
Age -
Hair Color -
Eye Color -
Profile -

Optional:

Height -
Weight -
DOB -
POB -
Powers -
Name: Destiny Roger
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Bio: A very quiet person unless she knows you. You will have to make the first move to be her friend. And then she will never let you go. She is very protective of her friends and will do anything in order to help them.
Abilities: Power over fire
Name - Miru (aka The raven)
Age - ?
Eye Color - Yellow
Hair Color - Black
Bio - A spirit that serves the Hell Sword, watching over it, and acts as a personal assistant to who uses it. She appears in the form of a raven most of time, only taking human form if required.
Abilities: Change between raven and human, levitate, hypnosis.
Name - Faolan Blacke
Age - 18
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Blue
Profile - Quiet, intelligent, unusually brave and loves to study.
Height - 5' 9 1/2
POB - London, England
Powers - I'll say abilities... and I guess Mastery of all things weaponry. Basically blades, martial arts, and some spiritual spells if it's allowed (if so, healing and protective magic mainly, as well as a few offensive spells for the times o.o ), and each skill was learned, he wasn't born with any powers as is the popular story.

Also for the hell of it (but REALLY, who didn't see this coming) I suppose if possible can he be a werewolf? ^=^
So for that...
Story behind it: Attacked and bitten while protecting someone from the then unknown creature. That's how he became interested in studying such things, and stuff.
Side: Good, 100%.

So yeah, my application. :3
You're all welcome to play. Good job to you all aswell, well start tomorrow.
Name - Kira
Age - 17
Hair Color - Black, Str8, shoulder length
Eye Color - Black
Profile - Out spoken, out going, jealous, revengful, knows how to fight, and what she's fighting for.
Height - 5' 6"
POB - Greenfield, MA
Powers - Flying, able to transform into a Crow or Black Cat. Can levitate things, and can erase victuims' memory. And can "dissappear", Well move from one place to another so quickly it seems like telaporting to the human eye.

Vampire
Story behind my vampireism: I was dating this guy when I was 15 who Happen to be the Vampire king, I fell in love and he talked me into becomeing a Vampire. When I found out what torture it was to be a "good" vampire I killed him and took my place on the thrown until when I turned 17 I was over thrown, and have been fighting for the hellsword. I don't Really know what it is, but, I know that it was once in the Vampire coven's possecion before I was in power.

Side: Evil, 99%.
Name - seraphim
Age - 16
Hair Color - black gelled back hair with silver spikes
Eye Color - hazel
Profile - a loner, he will only do the work when it interests him or it dares to interfere with his time off.

Optional:

Height - 5"9'
Weight - 130 lb
DOB - unknown
POB - found all alone in a deserted town
Powers - shadowmancy
Accepted, welcome.